Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Fake Weed Tester


The last PA job I had before moving into the Audio Department, I was on a feature in south Florida.  One day, we were shooting a house party scene where we had four actors getting high on the couch. While we were looking at all of the different kinds of fake weed the director had purchased, one of the actresses somehow talked me into trying them all to see which one was less harsh on the throat. If you asked me ten years ago if I would be making a living testing fake weed for a overly sensitive actress, I would have laughed in your face.

After trying all of them, not only did I feel light headed, but I got a massive headache that would not go away. I did, actually, feel worse for the actors who had to smoke this crap for 3 hours while they were shooting the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment